12 Quotes on Drug Addiction Recovery
1. I am at peace with my past. I am in love with my present. I am excited about my future.
2. Yo I don't think there's a better feeling than realizing you no longer live in the same realm that you used to. Growth is so beautiful.
3. We cannot force someone to hear a message they are not ready to receive. But we must never underestimate the power of planting a seed.
4. To anybody who's reading this, I pray that whatever is hurting you or whatever you are constantly stressing about gets better. May the dark thoughts, the overthinking, and the doubt exit your mind right now. May clarity replace confusion. May peace and calmness fill your life.
5. Something very beautiful happens to people when their world has fallen apart: a humility, a nobility, a higher intelligence emerges at just the point when our knees hit the floor.
6. I've seen the worst that life has to offer. I've walked the halls of hell. I've had my soul ripped from my body. I've laid on the floor, broken and wanting to die. Finding my way out of my own self-destruction was the most difficult thing I had to do. I pray every day I will never resort to the ways that once destroyed me. If you've lost hope, please know that recovery is possible, you've gotta want it. Life is beautiful on the other side.
7. Rock bottom is fertile ground for the seeds of personal revolution.
8. If you believe it will work out, you'll see opportunities. If you believe it won't, you'll see obstacles.
9. My life has been falling apart, but falling together at the same time. Every person that has walked away has been replaced by someone better. Every situation that hasn't worked out has led me to a greater one. So now when things go left, I know it's for something else to go right.
10. Revealing your truth will make others uncomfortable. That doesn't mean we stop and censor ourselves. It means we continue our journey past the people pleasing stage.
11. When you stand up in front of the whole world unafraid to express your truth, you clear an easier path for others to do the same.
12. Note to self: You can't control how other people receive your energy. Anything you say or do gets filtered through the lens of whatever personal stuff they are going through at the moment. Which is not about you. Just keep doing your thing with as much integrity and love as possible.