10 Inspirational Quotes for Starting Residential Drug Rehab
1. hear me clear: you can come back from anything...
2. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.
3. The most importantly spiritual growth doesn't happen when you're meditating or on a yoga mat.
It happens in the Midas of conflict -- when you're frustrated, angry or scared and you're doing the same old thing, and then you suddenly realize that you have a choice to do it differently...
4. You've mastered survival mode. Now it's time to live.
5. The waiting. The meantime. The in-between. It all serves a purpose. Trust your process, even the delays & detours.
6. Just because you did something wrong in the past doesn't mean you can't advocate against it now. It doesn't make you a hypocrite, you grew. Don't let people use your past to invalidate your current mindset... Growth: A concept. Embrace it.
7. Let go of the heavy stuff. Get aligned with your goals. Be intentional about your time. Go for it and stop overthinking.
8. The healing process is as ugly as hell. it's not bubble baths and aromatherapy. It's accountability which brings guilt. It's getting to the root of your issues which is triggering and intense. Processing trauma often means you have to relive it which isn't easy but it's worth it.
9. You can. Even if you don't believe it. Even though it doesn't feel like it right now. Even in the toughest of times. You can.
10. Every second is a chance to turn your life around.